OpCo-to-NPE Patent Transfers Among Assignments Recorded in Mid-March
- March 16, 2018
The USPTO recently made public Panasonic’s February assignment of a digital rights management portfolio to an NPE controlled by Brian Yates. Also among the assignments recorded in mid-March are transfers from Harris Corporation to an IP Valuation Partners LLC affiliate, and from CommScope to DIFF Scale Operation Research, LLC; both NPEs have initiated campaigns this month asserting some of the transacted assets.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics