Ultravision Sues Nearly a Full Alphabet of LED Display Defendants
Ultravision Technologies, LLC (d/b/a Ultravision International), a Delaware entity registered to conduct business in Texas, has filed a barrage of over 25 district court lawsuits and a concurrent action before the International Trade Commission (ITC) (337-TA-3302) against the same set of LED display panel manufacturers, such as Cirrus Systems (2:18-cv-00095) and Samsung (2:18-cv-00115); private label resellers such as Panasonic (2:18-cv-00107) (allegedly relabeling products purchased from defendant/respondent Lighthouse (2:18-cv-00104)); and distributors, including, for example, GoVision (2:18-cv-00100), which allegedly buys and distributes products bought from separate defendant/respondent digiLED (2:18-cv-00096). The new filings follow last fall’s entry of default judgment against Shenzhen Only Optoelectronic Tech in one of the first cases in this campaign, filed in August of 2016.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics