TCL Added to Ironworks Campaign as Huawei and LG Electronics Exit
- March 30, 2018
Ironworks Patents LLC has filed suit against TCL Communication (TCT Mobile) (2:18-cv-02472) over three patents forming a subset of the five asserted in separate cases filed against LG Electronics (LGE) and Huawei last summer. The patents generally relate to the use of tactile alerts, audible alerts, and predictive text completion, with the accused products comprising various smartphones, including a range of Alcatel Idol models, Alcatel A30 and A50, the Alcatel Go Flip and Pop4S, and the BlackBerry KEYone. In January, the Ironworks case against LGE was dismissed with prejudice after earlier documents filed with the court suggest that the parties settled; a stay has been entered in the Huawei suit to facilitate settlement.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics