Assignment Activity and Texas Public Records Warn of New Litigation from Two Prolific NPEs
Recently recorded patent assignments, as well as Texas public records, suggest that affiliates of two of last year’s most frequent patent plaintiffs—Bradley D. Liddle and IP Valuation Partners LLC—are gearing up for new litigation campaigns.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics