IP Bridge Sues Qualcomm
- April 5, 2018
Godo Kaisha IP Bridge 1 (IP Bridge 1), a subsidiary of Japanese patent monetization firm IP Bridge, Inc., has filed suit against Qualcomm (1:18-cv-00485), alleging infringement of seven former Panasonic patents generally related to various aspects of semiconductor fabrication. Qualcomm is accused of infringement through the manufacture and sale of certain semiconductors made with its 40 or 45 nm process (e.g., MSM8660 Snapdragon S3) and its 28 nm process (e.g., MSM8960 Snapdragon S4, MSM8916 Snapdragon 410, MSM8974 Snapdragon 800). Each of the patents has been asserted in this campaign against one or more of previous defendants Broadcom, Intel, OmniVision, and Xilinx.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics