Quest Patent Research Asserts CMOS Image Sensor Patents Recently Acquired from IV
- April 8, 2018
The newest subsidiary of Quest Patent Research Corporation (QPRC) has launched a litigation campaign with more patents that the publicly traded NPE recently acquired from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV). Photonic Imaging Solutions Inc. has accused ASUS (1:18-cv-00488), Lorex Technology (1:18-cv-00487), and NETGEAR (1:18-cv-00489) of infringing four patents through the manufacture and sale of desktop computers, laptop computers, tablet computers, and smartphones, by ASUS, and certain security cameras, by Lorex and NETGEAR, each of which contains a CMOS image sensor. The complaints allege that the accused products incorporate such a sensor from OmniVision, which is not named as a defendant.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics