Remote Video Surveillance Patent from IV in Hand, New NPE Targets Baby Monitors
- April 20, 2018
Secure Cam, LLC, an NPE formed in Wyoming last July, has filed its first lawsuit, suing Project Nursery (5:18-cv-02335), a San Francisco-based company established by two friends “who set out to help parents find the vision, tools, and products for all their baby nursery and kid-friendly decorating projects”. Project Nursery notes that its brand “now includes various licensed products such as [its] exciting new line of nursery electronics, including the Project Nursery Baby Monitor and Sight & Sound Projector (a Techlicious Best of CES Award-winning joint venture with VOXX International)”, available through various retailers. The company now accused of infringing one patent, generally related to transmitting video images over a network, through the manufacture and sale of some of those baby monitors.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics