Server Performance Patent Asserted Against Citrix
- April 20, 2018
Accelerated Memory Tech, LLC, an entity affiliated with Atlanta-based monetization firm IP Investments Group, LLC (d/b/a IPinvestments Group), has filed its first case, suing Citrix (2:18-cv-00052) in the Northern District of Georgia. The plaintiff accuses Citrix of infringing a single patent, generally related to improving server performance, through the provision of NetScaler ADC (application delivery controller). In February, RPX noted the assignment of the patent-in-suit to Accelerated Memory, in likely preparation for the litigation that has now occurred.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics