NetFuel Sues Cisco Nearly a Year After Markman Order Ends Case Against F5 Networks
- April 18, 2018
NetFuel, Inc. has filed a second case, against Cisco (5:18-cv-02352), in the litigation campaign that it began in November 2013 with a suit against F5 Networks. A June 2017 claim construction order in that case appears to have motivated a quick resolution of the dispute, which the parties ended last July, and the plaintiff has now asserted against Cisco the patent-at-issue in that prior case, together with a subsequently issuing family member, both generally related to the use of software agents to improve network performance. NetFuel alleges infringement by Cisco through the provision of networking software systems (IOS, IOS XE, IOS XR, and NX-OS) “and Cisco network devices running and/or incorporating [that] networking software”.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics