InterDigital and Fortress Receive Patents from Major OpCos
- April 27, 2018
Following InterDigital, Inc.’s announcement last month of its acquisition of Technicolor’s patent licensing business—a deal the company says will “extend its licensing program to new activities in the consumer electronics field”—assignments received from LG Electronics, and most recently, Huawei, were recorded with the USPTO. April has also seen another transfer from NXP Semiconductor to an affiliate of Fortress Investment Group LLC; transfers of more than 100 US patent assets from NXP to Fortress have been recorded to date.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics