Wireless Networking Campaign Sees Four Defendants Added in April
Be Labs, Inc. has filed four more cases to the campaign that it began last July, suing ADTRAN (1:18-cv-00624), CradlePoint (1:18-cv-00625), Extreme Networks (1:18-cv-00626), and Relay2 (1:18-cv-00627) over two patents generally related to systems for wirelessly distributing media content throughout a “premises” (e.g., a home). The complaint targets the defendants’ manufacture and/or sale of wireless networking equipment—routers and gateways—compliant with the IEEE 802.11ac and 802.11n Wi-Fi standards. The new suits follow cases filed earlier this year against Arcadyan Technology, NetComm Wireless, and Sagecomm (in January) and Altice (in February).
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Be Labs, Inc. v. Luma Home, Inc
- Be Labs, Inc. v. Engenius Technologies Inc.
- Be Labs, Inc. v. Eero Inc.
- Be Labs, Inc. v. Luxul Wireless, Inc.
- Be Labs, Inc. v. NetComm Wireless, Inc.
- Be Labs, Inc. v. Arcadyan Technology North America Corporation
- Be Labs, Inc. v. Sagecomm USA, LLC
- Be Labs, Inc. v. Altice USA, Inc.
- Be Labs, Inc. v. Extreme Networks, Inc.
- Be Labs, Inc. v. CradlePoint, Inc.