While IV Divestitures Continue, SEC Filings Suggest That IV Holds a Stake in the Success of Other NPEs’ Campaigns
- May 4, 2018
The influx of divestitures from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) continues, with USPTO records showing assignments from IV over the past year to various affiliates of Dominion Harbor Enterprises LLC; IP Investments Group, LLC (d/b/a IPinvestments Group); IP Valuation Partners LLC (d/b/a IPVal); and Leigh Mr. Rothschild, among others. While the terms of IV’s agreements with those privately held NPEs are not yet known, the SEC filings of one publicly traded NPE—which has four active campaigns asserting patents acquired from IV—shed light on IV’s financial stake in the success of its litigation.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics