One IPVal Affiliate Launches New Media Distribution Campaign as Another Cites Recent Case Law to Oppose an Alice Motion
- May 3, 2018
Adiona IP, LLC, an affiliate of monetization firm IP Valuation Partners LLC (d/b/a IPVal), has filed its first lawsuit, accusing TiVo (1:18-cv-00670) of infringing two media distribution patents, one originally developed by Cypress Semiconductor and the other, by Philips. Adiona IP received both patents in a May 2017 transfer from TQ Beta LLC, an affiliate of Techquity Capital Management, LLC. At issue in the new case are TiVo’s Multi-Room Streaming service and the company’s Roamio OTA VOX digital video recorder (DVR).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics