IP Edge’s PoC Campaign Snags Airbus and Verizon
Techno Licensing LLC, an apparent affiliate of monetization firm IP Edge LLC, has filed cases against Airbus (1:18-cv-02012) in the District of Colorado and Verizon (1:18-cv-00662) in the District of Delaware. The new suits follow in the wake of a March settlement and dismissal in an earlier case in this campaign, filed in September 2017 against Tait. Each of the five cases in this campaign has asserted a single patent, generally related to push-to-talk over cellular (PoC) service. The new complaints target the defendants’ provision of PoC equipment—Verizon, through the provision of “Verizon handsets that interface with and/or operate in a communication environment provided by Link Communications, and any similar products”; and Airbus, through the provision of devices offering Airbus’ Tactilon Agent mobile app as well as the app itself.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics