IPVal Affiliate Tags Samsung in New Jersey in a Widening Media Distribution Campaign
One of the two patents asserted in a new suit against TiVo by Adiona IP, LLC has also been asserted in a case filed against Samsung (2:18-cv-09135) roughly one week later. Adiona IP, an affiliate of monetization firm IP Valuation Partners LLC (d/b/a IPVal) accuses Samsung of infringing the media distribution patent through the manufacture and sale of its Radiant360 R1 speaker system, which plays music through a Bluetooth connection with a Samsung smartphone, the complaint calling out the Samsung Galaxy S9. At issue with respect to the same patent in the TiVo case is TiVo’s Multi-Room Streaming service.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics