More Bluetooth-Enabled Speakers Targeted in Newest IPVal Campaign
- May 16, 2018
On the same day that Adiona IP, LLC filed suit against Samsung (2:18-cv-09135) in the District of New Jersey, the plaintiff, an affiliate of monetization firm IP Valuation Partners LLC (d/b/a IPVal), also tagged Bang & Olufsen (1:18-cv-00716), LG Electronics (LGE) (1:18-cv-00718), Libratone (1:18-cv-00719), and Peag (1:18-cv-00717) over the same media distribution patent in the District of Delaware. Adiona IP accuses the defendants of infringement through the provision of speakers having Bluetooth connectivity to smartphones and/or tablet computers—e.g., Samsung’s Radiant360 R1 speaker system (in connection with smartphones like the Samsung Galaxy S9), LGE’s FH6 (in combination with smartphones like the LG G6), etc.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics