More Retailers Tagged in Growing Ecommerce Campaign
- May 25, 2018
CXT Systems, Inc., a subsidiary of publicly traded Quest Patent Research Corporation (QPRC), has filed a second round of cases in the ecommerce campaign that it began last month. The new defendants are retailers Conn’s (2:18-cv-00231), Fossil Group (2:18-cv-00232), JCPenney (2:18-cv-00233), Stage Stores (2:18-cv-00234), and Tailored Brands (2:18-cv-00235). In each complaint, CXT asserts up to seven patents generally related to various aspects of ecommerce, including consumer recommendation engines and online message boards.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics