Another Former Yahoo Patent Pops Up in Litigation, This Time Brought by an Apparent IP Edge Affiliate
- June 4, 2018
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sector: E-Commerce and Software
Digi Portal LLC, an apparent affiliate of Texas monetization firm IP Edge LLC, has filed its first litigation, suing Twitter (1:18-cv-00808) over a single patent generally related to delivering customized webpages to Internet users. The NPE’s infringement allegations focus on the defendant’s generation of a user’s “Twitter home page and Timeline”, with paragraphs 12 through 25 of Digi Portal’s complaint explaining the usefulness and uniqueness of the purported invention and providing citation to the specification of the patent-in-suit for nearly every sentence.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!