Wireless Call Quality the Subject of New Campaign Hitting Samsung
- June 5, 2018
Satius Holding, Inc., a subsidiary of Satius, Inc. (f/k/a Wire21, Inc.), has filed suit against Samsung (1:18-cv-00850), asserting a single patent generally related to a coupler for wireless communications. The new complaint targets a long list of Samsung smartphones and tablets that incorporate certain RF transceivers allegedly maintaining call quality “through use of an air-core or dielectric core coupler that eliminates noise and is matched to the characteristic impedance of the air at a preselected frequency”.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics