IP Bridge Acquires Set of Networking US Patents from NTT Docomo
On May 31 of this year, the assignment of five US patents from Japanese telecom carrier NTT Docomo to Godo Kaisha IP Bridge 1 (IP Bridge 1), a subsidiary of monetization firm IP Bridge, Inc., was recorded with the USPTO, an assignment agreement executed between the parties on May 9 accompanying the filing. The patents generally relate to router discovery, network security, and other aspects of network communications, issuing across four families between 2007 and 2010.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics