IP Bridge Acquires Set of Networking US Patents from NTT Docomo
- June 9, 2018
On May 31 of this year, the assignment of five US patents from Japanese telecom carrier NTT Docomo to Godo Kaisha IP Bridge 1 (IP Bridge 1), a subsidiary of monetization firm IP Bridge, Inc., was recorded with the USPTO, an assignment agreement executed between the parties on May 9 accompanying the filing. The patents generally relate to router discovery, network security, and other aspects of network communications, issuing across four families between 2007 and 2010.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics