eBay Sued over Anonymous Buyer-Seller Communications Service
- June 26, 2018
Byteborne Technologies Ltd. has filed suit against eBay (1:18-cv-00931), asserting a single patent generally related to facilitating anonymous communications between devices. The new complaint accuses eBay of infringement through the provision of features that allow buyers and sellers to communicate anonymously using email. Byteborne is incorporated in the United Kingdom and is controlled by the named inventor of the asserted patent, Edward Yaw Asiedu.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics