MagnaChip Assigns Patents to Longhorn IP and Quarterhill
Quarterhill Inc. announced on June 25 that it has acquired a portfolio of more than 85 patent assets from MagnaChip Semiconductor. USPTO records show that earlier in the week, MagnaChip also assigned a patent portfolio to a newly formed affiliate of Longhorn IP LLC. In addition to a number of US patents, including assets originating with SK Hynix, that transfer involved foreign counterparts in China, Japan, and South Korea.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics