Head, Ear, and Heart Patents Move from My Nemesis Through Design 408 Back into Court
- June 29, 2018
Over the past month, Design 408 LLC has launched three litigation campaigns over patents that it acquired from My Nemesis, LLC, suing Omron Healthcare (1:18-cv-03724) over two electrocardiogram patents in late May; Newegg (1:18-cv-00969) and Sennheiser Electronic (1:18-cv-00969) in late June over a patent generally related to fiber optic earpieces for reducing cellphone radiation; and Neuronetics (1:18-cv-00968), also in late June, over a patent broadly concerning the delivery of microwaves to a person’s head as a form of medical therapy. My Nemesis began April 2017 campaigns over the electrocardiogram and earpiece patents in separate efforts that quickly ended in multiple dismissals without prejudice.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics