Head, Ear, and Heart Patents Move from My Nemesis Through Design 408 Back into Court
Over the past month, Design 408 LLC has launched three litigation campaigns over patents that it acquired from My Nemesis, LLC, suing Omron Healthcare (1:18-cv-03724) over two electrocardiogram patents in late May; Newegg (1:18-cv-00969) and Sennheiser Electronic (1:18-cv-00969) in late June over a patent generally related to fiber optic earpieces for reducing cellphone radiation; and Neuronetics (1:18-cv-00968), also in late June, over a patent broadly concerning the delivery of microwaves to a person’s head as a form of medical therapy. My Nemesis began April 2017 campaigns over the electrocardiogram and earpiece patents in separate efforts that quickly ended in multiple dismissals without prejudice.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics