Achtung! and Cuidado!, Hertl Media Campaign Expands
Three days after kicking off its first litigation campaign with cases against Amazon and Comcast, Hertl Media LLC has sued Bitmovin (1:18-cv-00938), Cox Communications (1:18-cv-00939), Longtail Ad Solutions (1:18-cv-00940), Netflix (1:18-cv-00941), and Telestream (1:18-cv-00942). At issue is the same patent, generally related to multi-language buffering during media playback, with Hertl Media’s infringement allegations focused on multi-language accommodations in the parties’ respective streaming services. Hertl Media’s is one of multiple campaigns arising from the acquisition of former Nero AG patents by apparent affiliates of Bradley D. Liddle.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics