HP Enterprise and Micro Focus Sued over Network Simulation Patents
- July 5, 2018
Wapp Tech Corp. and Wapp Tech Limited Partnership (collectively, Wapp Tech) have filed separate complaints alleging infringement of multiple network simulation patents by HP Enterprise (HPE) (4:18-cv-00468) and Micro Focus (4:18-cv-00469) through the “provision of systems for testing an application for a mobile device including and not limited to the LoadRunner, Performance Center, StormRunner and Mobile Center software products”. The accused products originated with HPE but were acquired by Micro Focus as part of a September 2017 spin-off and merger. The plaintiffs plead that HPE, under the agreement governing the merger, can “obtain licenses and sub-licenses for the benefit of Micro Focus” during a two-year term running from September 2016.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics