Its Case Against ZTE Stayed, Corydoras Tags Sony
- July 13, 2018
Its earlier open case, filed in April 2018 against ZTE, having hit a few snags, inventor-controlled Corydoras Technologies, LLC has filed a new case against Sony (2:18-cv-00288). The complaint asserts the same seven patents, generally related to various aspects of a mobile communications device that displays a mirror image of an object taken from a camera facing the direction of the display. Throughout its campaign, Corydoras has focused its infringement allegations on phones and tablets with a display-side camera; the Sony complaint calls out “Sony branded mobile phones that include a front camera”, noting the Xperia smartphones specifically.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics