New IP Edge Campaign Targets TI SoCs
- July 19, 2018
Altair Logix LLC, an affiliate of monetization firm IP Edge LLC, has launched a new litigation campaign, suing Texas Instruments (1:18-cv-01065) in Delaware. The new complaint asserts a single patent generally related to “the field of runtime reconfigurable dynamic-adaptive digital circuits which can implement a myriad of digital processing functions related to systems control, digital signal processing, communications, image processing, speech and voice recognition or synthesis, three-dimensional graphics rendering, and video processing”. TI is accused of infringement through the provision of certain ARM-based systems-on-chip with media-processing features, the complaint specifically identifying the Texas Instruments 66AK2Hxx Multicore DSP+ARM® KeyStone II System-on-Chip. This litigation is only the fourth new 2018 campaign filed by IP Edge, by far the most prolific NPE plaintiff over the past several years.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics