Second IP Edge Campaign Launched in Delaware This Past Week
In a new Delaware case, Wiremed Tech LLC, another affiliate of IP Edge LLC, has asserted a single patent broadly related to real-time control of a computer-generated visualization based on sensory input. The NPE accuses Adobe (1:18-cv-01066) of infringement through the provision of its Character Animation software, with infringement allegations focused on features that translate user input into animation, such as those that automatically animate a character’s mouth when the user speaks into a microphone and that move the character’s head according to the user’s head movements captured via webcam, as well as various mouse and keyboard animation controls.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics