Seiko Epson Divestiture Seen Among the Patent Assignments Posted by the USPTO in July
An assignment of over 80 patents from Seiko Epson to an NPE with apparent ties to Longitude Licensing Limited was made public by the USPTO in late July. Also notable among recently recorded patent transfers is an assignment from the Illinois Institute of Technology to Blackbird Tech LLC.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics