IP Edge Initiates Smart Home Campaign in Both Delaware and Texas
- August 1, 2018
Karamelion LLC, an affiliate of Texas monetization firm IP Edge LLC, as kicked off a new smart home campaign. The plaintiff accuses ADT (2:18-cv-00330), AT&T (AT&T Digital Life) (2:18-cv-00331), and Reliant Energy (1:18-cv-01150) of infringing a single patent generally related to controlling a “distribute appliance system”, ADT in the Eastern District of Texas, through the provision of smart plugs, thermostats, and light bulbs; AT&T Digital Life in the same district, through the provision of hubs and various smart devices such as lighting control modules, thermostats, light switches, garage door controllers, and door locks; and Reliant Energy in the District of Delaware, through the provision of plugs, wireless door locks, garage door controllers, light bulbs, and thermostats.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics