Apparent IP Edge Affiliate Launches Fax Data Transmission Campaign in Delaware
Commtech IP LLC, an apparent affiliate of monetization firm IP Edge LLC, has launched a new litigation campaign, suing Black Box (1:18-cv-01428), Dialogic (1:18-cv-01429), Digi International (1:18-cv-01430), Synaptics (1:18-cv-01431), and Westermo Data (1:18-cv-01432) over the provision of various enterprise-grade networking and/or communications products that offer fax data transmission features based on certain communications standards (including ITU-T Recommendations V.34, V.8, V.8bis, V.22, and/or V.22bis). The new complaints assert a single patent that IP Edge acquired, through affiliate Intertechnology Global LLC, from Panasonic as part of a transaction comprising roughly 30 US assets. Last year, Intertechnology Global assigned a single patent to each of Techno Licensing LLC and Zavala Licensing LLC, which launched separate litigation campaigns in late 2017.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Commtech IP LLC v. Digi International Inc.
- Commtech IP LLC v. Synaptics Incorporated
- Commtech IP LLC v. Dialogic, Inc.
- Commtech IP LLC v. Westermo Data Communications, Inc.
- Commtech IP LLC v. Black Box Corporation
- Commtech IP LLC v. Enea AB et al
- Commtech IP LLC v. Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Commtech IP LLC v. U.S. Robotics Corporation
- Commtech IP LLC v. Silicon Laboratories Inc.
- Commtech IP LLC v. Avaya Inc.