Wireless Peripherals Campaign Adds Case in September, After Multiple Defendant Dismissals in August
Universal Transdata, LLC, an affiliate of IP Investments Group LLC (d/b/a IPinvestments Group), has added a suit against Lenovo (1:18-cv-04327) to its litigation campaign targeting wireless peripherals (i.e., keyboard, mouse, keyboard-mouse combination) connecting through USB wireless receivers. The NPE has asserted a single patent, received in April 2017 from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV), against eight defendants, with 2018 cases against Deerbrook Electronics, PC Gear Head, Razer, and Tecknet Online each ending last month.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Universal Transdata, LLC v. Razer USA Ltd.
- Universal Transdata, LLC v. Anker Innovations Limited et al
- Universal Transdata LLC v. Deerbrook Electronics LLC
- Universal Transdata, LLC v. PC Gear Head, LLC
- Universal Transdata, LLC v. Tecknet Online Ltd
- Universal Transdata, LLC v. Adesso, Inc.
- Universal Transdata, LLC v. Inland Products, Inc.
- Universal Transdata, LLC v. Lenovo (United States), Inc.
- Universal Transdata, LLC v. Lenovo United States