Walker Digital Litigations
Walker Digital has unleashed a torrent of litigations against E-Commerce and Software, Consumer Electronics and PCs, Mobile Communications and Devices, and Networking companies. Walker Digital, the company led by Priceline founder, Jay Walker, holds a large number of patents that the company has tried to sell in recent years. Many of the patents are variations on Priceline’s “reverse auction” concept. Walker Digital, presently represented by Andrew Spangenberg’s IP Navigation, has filed 19 suits in the past two weeks against a total of 167 defendants. RPX clients named as defendants include: Amazon, Apple, Best Buy, Dell, eBay, Google, HP, LG, Microsoft, Oracle, Panasonic, Philips, Samsung, Sony, Verizon, and Zynga.
- Walker Digital LLC v. Expedia Inc. et al
- Walker Digital LLC v. MasterCard International Incorporated
- Walker Digital LLC v. Ayre Acoustics Inc. et al
- Walker Digital LLC v. e2interactive Inc. et al
- Walker Digital LLC v. BuyWithMe Inc. et al
- Walker Digital LLC v. Vibrant Media Inc.
- Walker Digital LLC v. Renaissance Learning Inc.
- Walker Digital LLC v. Sony Computer Entertainment America et al
- Walker Digital LLC v. Alston Tascom Inc. et al
- Walker Digital LLC v. Citigroup Inc. et al