Digi Portal Expands Targeted Advertising Campaign
- September 25, 2018
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sector: E-Commerce and Software
Digi Portal LLC has expanded its litigation campaign over a former Yahoo patent, generally related to delivering customized webpages to Internet users. New suits have been filed against Microsoft (LinkedIn) (1:18-cv-01484) and Quotient Technology (1:18-cv-01485) and come as the deadline to answer or otherwise respond to the complaint in the first case, filed against Twitter earlier this year, has been moved to late October. Infringement allegations focus on the defendants’ use of targeted advertising on their respective platforms.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!