IPVal Looks Poised to Assert Former Xerox Patents Received from IV
Recently released USPTO records have revealed an assignment from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) to an affiliate of IP Valuation Partners LLC (d/b/a IPVal) of a portfolio including patents developed by Palo Alto Research Corporation (PARC, a subsidiary of Xerox). IV has assigned more than 90 US assets to IPVal to date, subsets of which are being litigated by various IPVal affiliates in multiple campaigns.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics