Mobile Card Readers Targeted in New IPVal Campaign
- October 2, 2018
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sectors: Consumer Electronics and PCs, Mobile Communications and Devices
MobilePay LLC, an affiliate of IPValuation Partners, LLC (IPVal), has kicked off a new litigation campaign, filing separate lawsuits against Bank of America (2:18-cv-00413) and Intuit (2:18-cv-00413) in the Eastern District of Texas and against Mindbody (6:18-cv-00286) and PayPal (6:18-cv-00287) in the Western District of Texas. The plaintiff targets the defendants’ provision of mobile card readers with a single patent generally related to coupling a credit card reader with a mobile device.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!