Q3 Sees Flurry of IP Edge Filings
IP Edge LLC, which RPX data shows has cumulatively added more defendants to patent lawsuits than any other plaintiff since 2000, was relatively quiet during the first two quarters of 2018. Q3, however, saw an uptick in IP Edge activity, with various affiliates launching five new campaigns targeting a wide range of technologies.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Wiremed Tech LLC v. Adobe Inc.
- Altair Logix LLC v. Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Altair Logix LLC v. Microsoft Corporation
- Altair Logix LLC v. Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
- Karamelion LLC v. ADT LLC
- Karamelion LLC v. AT&T Digital Life, Inc.
- Karamelion LLC v. Reliant Energy Retail Services, LLC
- Karamelion LLC v. Protect America, Inc.
- Altair Logix LLC v. ASUS Computer International
- Karamelion LLC v. Frontpoint Security Solutions, LLC