Traxcell Hits HMD and Repeat Defendants Alcatel-Lucent and Nokia in New Complaint
Inventor-controlled Traxcell Technologies, LLC has filed another round of litigation against Alcatel-Lucent and Nokia, targeting both companies in a single Texas complaint that also names codefendant HMD (2:18-cv-00412). The complaint alleges the infringement of three patents, two of which the NPE added to the campaign in an August complaint against Huawei (2:18-cv-00354), which was also sued in the campaign’s first wave of litigation in January 2017 along with Alcatel-Lucent and Nokia. At issue in Traxcell’s latest complaint are the defendants’ smartphones as used with cellular data networks (including those operated by AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon, each of which the NPE previously sued in October 2017) to show the devices’ location on a map using the Google Maps app.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Traxcell Technologies, LLC v. ALE USA Inc. dba Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise USA Inc.
- Traxcell Technologies, LLC v. Nokia Solutions and Networks Oy
- Traxcell Technologies, LLC v. Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Traxcell Technologies, LLC v. Huawei Technologies USA Inc.
- Traxcell Technologies, LLC v. Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
- Traxcell Technologies, LLC v. AT&T, Inc. et al
- Traxcell Technologies, LLC v. T-Mobile, USA, Inc.
- Traxcell Technologies, LLC v. Sprint Communications Company, LP et al
- Traxcell Technologies, LLC v. Verizon Communications, Inc. et al
- Telenav, Inc. v. Traxcell Technologies, LLC