Akoloutheo Adds Citrix to First Campaign, Kicks Off Second One over Smart Metering Systems
Texas-based Akoloutheo, LLC has filed its first case outside the Eastern District of that state, suing Citrix Systems (3:18-cv-02702) in the Northern District. The NPE accuses Citrix of infringing the same patent at issue throughout the campaign, begun this past February, through the provision of network management software products, including related networking devices and apps. Dismissals with prejudice have been entered, or are imminent, in four of the five previous cases in the campaign, all brought in the Eastern District of Texas. The three cases that Akoloutheo filed to launch its second campaign, in mid-September, were also brought in the Eastern District; there, the NPE accuses CenterPoint Energy (4:18-cv-00650), Texas Energy Future Holdings (Oncor Electric Delivery Company) (4:18-cv-00653), and Texas-New Mexico Power Company (4:18-cv-00652) of infringing a second patent, broadly concerning the remote monitoring and control of utility meters.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Akoloutheo, LLC v. Apcon, Inc.
- Akoloutheo, LLC v. Intuit Inc.
- Akoloutheo, LLC v. NetScout Systems, Inc. et al
- Akoloutheo, LLC v. Siemens Corp. et al
- Akoloutheo, LLC v. Arrow Electronics, Inc
- Akoloutheo, LLC v. CenterPoint Energy Inc.
- Akoloutheo, LLC v. Texas-New Mexico Power Company
- Akoloutheo, LLC v. Oncor Electric Delivery Company, LLC
- Akoloutheo LLC v. Citrix Systems Inc
- Akoloutheo, LLC v. Commvault Systems, Inc.