IP Edge Kicks Off Campaign Focused on DC-HSPA+ Capable Devices
IP Edge LLC has launched a fourth litigation campaign based on one or more of the 30 plus former Panasonic patents that the Texas monetization firm acquired from Allied Security Trust (AST) in January 2017. Mentone Solutions LLC, formed in mid-September, has filed suit against Acer (2:18-cv-00443), Inseego (1:18-cv-02767), MVG (1:18-cv-01713), NETGEAR (1:18-cv-01714), TCL (2:18-cv-00444), and T-Mobile (2:18-cv-00445) over a patent generally related to packet transmission in TDMA (time division multiple access) wireless networks. Targeted are devices with Dual-Carrier HSPA+ capability, the complaints calling out Acer’s Swift 7 laptop, Inseego’s SA2100 modem, MVG’s NeptuLink, NETGEAR’s LTE modems (e.g., LB2120), TCL’s LINKZONE hotspot, and T-Mobile’s Rocket 3.0 4G modem.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics