PoC Campaign Hits Six More Defendants, Across Multiple States
Techno Licensing LLC added another round of cases to its sole litigation campaign, over a single patent generally related to push-to-talk (PTT) over cellular (PoC) service. The NPE, a litigating affiliate of monetization firm IP Edge LLC, has targeted devices that support PoC communications, including in its latest round of suits, against Bluebird (2:18-cv-00370), Kirisun (0:18-cv-62890), Pepperl + Fuchs (4:18-cv-04429), Sonim Technologies (1:18-cv-01870), Teamspeak Systems (3:18-cv-07287), and Unitech (4:18-cv-04430). Techno Licensing’s is the fourth IP Edge campaign to arise from a portfolio of nearly 30 patents originating with Panasonic and acquired from Allied Security Trust (AST) in early 2017.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics