Under Pressure from Another Debt Financing Deal, Inventergy Ends 2018 with a Burst of New Litigation
In January 2018, shortly after securing $2.4M in debt financing from a hedge fund, Inventergy Global, Inc. (through affiliate Inventergy LBS LLC) opened up a new campaign, targeting GPS tracking devices. Perhaps feeling the pressure of the steep repayment demands of its deal with TCA’s Global Credit Master Fund, Inventergy recently escalated its litigation efforts, filing seven new cases in the past six weeks. Each of the new cases asserts at least one of three related patents generally concerning communication with a tracking device; the patents were developed by GTX Corp, a self-described “pioneer in the GPS wearable tech industry”.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Inventergy LBS LLC v. GPS Monitoring Solutions Inc.
- Inventergy LBS, LLC v. Securus Technologies, Inc.
- Inventergy LBS, LLC v. Optimus GPS Tracking Corp
- Inventergy LBS, LLC v. USGlobalSat, Inc.
- Inventergy LBS, LLC v. Verizon Communications Inc.
- Inventergy LBS, LLC v. Track What Matters, L.L.C.
- Inventergy LBS, LLC v. Xirgo Technologies, LLC
- Inventergy LBS, LLC v. Global Cloud Fleet Inc.
- Inventergy LBS, LLC v. Geoforce, Inc.
- Inventergy LBS, LLC v. Amer Sports Winter & Outdoor Company