IV Closed 2018 with More Divestitures to NPEs
Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) finished Q4 with at least two more divestitures to NPEs, according to recently released USPTO records. The assignments, which involved two relatively new players in the patent marketplace, included assets originating with Cypress Semiconductor, Duke University, Enhanced Memory Systems, Integrated Device Technology (IDT), or SK Hynix, among others.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics