Not All IV Divestitures Flowed to NPEs Last Year
The USPTO continues to release more information about 2018 divestitures by Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV), with recently posted records showing a number of assignments to operating companies, including Facebook, Seagate, and TiVo.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics