Cable Boxes Targeted in New Campaign over Playlist Management Patents
Newly formed AVInnov LLC has initiated a litigation campaign over four patents, developed by disparate companies but all apparently received from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV). The patents generally relate to creating, managing, and storing playlists. AVInnov has accused Charter Communications (1:19-cv-00373) of infringement through the provision of its “Charter Communications Cable Boxes”. This new litigation sits among many recent campaigns focused on patents that have shaken loose from IV over the past couple of years.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics