Texas State Records Point to Potential Enforcement Campaigns by Newcomer Endpoint IP, Possibly Involving IV Divestitures
- February 24, 2019
Category: Patent Market, Patent Watch
This year has so far seen monetization firm IPValuation Partners LLC (d/b/a IPVal) open up just one new campaign, via its PC Coma LLC affiliate, which this past week sued Acer, ASUSTek, HP, and Lenovo over a patent broadly concerning temperature control in a portal computer. IPVal has several other active campaigns, however, a number of them asserting patents received from Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV). Meanwhile, Endpoint IP LLC, which was launched last summer by an IPVal cofounder, looks poised to kick off multiple new litigation campaigns—perhaps also involving IV divestitures.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!