IP Edge Launches a Fourth Campaign, Here Targeting Surveillance System DVRs, over a Former Siemens Patent
Distech Controls (1:19-cv-00417) is the first defendant to be sued by Raven Licensing LLC, an affiliate of Texas monetization firm IP Edge LLC. Together with Pinek IP LLC, Rainey Circuit LLC, and Wave Linx LLC, Raven Licensing is the fourth IP Edge affiliate to litigate a patent from among the 30 US patents received, together with a number of foreign counterparts in Asia and Europe, from Siemens in October 2018. The patent Raven Licensing asserts broadly concerns a system for monitoring a “spatial region”, with infringement allegations naming Distech’s VM-DM/DVIP/NV8 Series Real Time Recorders.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics