Marathon Reports 2018 Financials, Additional Details About Its Arrangement with Fortress
Marathon Patent Group, Inc. released its 2018 year-end financials on March 25, revealing just $2.6M in cash on hand as of December 31. Marathon’s 10-K also sheds new light on the NPE’s arrangements with Fortress Investment Group LLC, to which Marathon relinquished a portfolio of patents in 2017, including one now being litigated by Fortress against Amazon.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics