Altaba Board Approves Plan for Liquidation and Dissolution
Altaba Inc., the investment management company formerly known as Yahoo, announced on April 2 that its board has approved a plan for its liquidation and dissolution. If that plan is also approved by the company’s stockholders, Altaba will dispose of all its remaining shares in Alibaba and its equity interests in Excalibur IP, LLC—the entity created to hold a portfolio of IP assets after Verizon acquired Yahoo’s core operating business in 2017 (taking only a license to the IP left behind).
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics