More Patents Naming Prolific Inventor Flow to Litigating NPEs
- April 3, 2019
Category: Patent Market, Patent Watch
Jenam Tech, LLC and Gummarus, LLC recently kicked off litigation campaigns over patents that the two affiliates of California monetization firm Oso IP, LLC received from Sitting Man LLC, a Delaware entity created by the patents’ sole named inventor to hold the assets. Those plaintiffs, however, are not the first to litigate the patents of Robert Paul Morris—and assignment records made public by the USPTO suggest that they are not likely to be the last.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!